Found this on canadiangrace.blog-city.com. She found it on thisgirliknow.blog-city.com. So, since I thought it was interesting, I thought I'd answer. Some changes were made.
1. What's on your desk: school books, a Christopher Stasheff novvel, a pen and pencil holder, full
2. What book are you reading right now: Miller and Lee's sci fi/romance I Dare (mostly SF)
3. What's on your mouse pad: pictures of my boys when they were babies
4. Favorite board game: Cranium or Therapy or The Ungame
5. Favorite magazine: Muscle Media
6. Favorite smells: baking cookies, my husband, fresh flowers
9. Favorite sounds: kids laughing, an invitation out, husband…
10. First thing you think of when you wake up in the morning: Gotta' go work out.
11. How many rings before you answer the phone: however long it takes me to get there
12. Favorite color: royal blue
13. Do you like your name: Yes. It's unusual, which means it is often mispronounced.
14. Who were you named after: a girl my dad had a crush on in college
15. Favorite food: Burger King hamburgers, pizza, spaghetti, Zio's Thai chicken pasta, Cailler chocolate (hazelnut, only available in Switzerland)
19. Storms, cool or scary: mostly cool
20. What was your first car: a 10 year old bug with standard transmission that I didn't know how to drive
25. If you could have any job, what would it be: college English teacher
26. Hair, long or short: long. Well, as long as mine will go. Which is down to my bra line.
29. Do you type with your fingers over the right keys: yes.
30.Fav Movie: Galaxy Quest, Princess Bride, She's Having a Baby, Apollo 13
31. What's under your bed: a box of sex toys, a couple of suitcases, my summer quilt, the newspaper from Sept. 11
32. Favorite number: 3 It's my birthday, 3-3. And I like being alive.