We are now into the fourth week of redoing the siding on our house.
The good things are:
1. the siding is new
2. the guy working on it is good
3. the house will be totally repainted
4. the “going to do severe damage” things that were wrong that we didn’t know about will be fixed
5. the lights will be new (They said they’d put in new ones wherever, if we bought them. Even if it wasn’t where the siding was.)
6. our house will look pretty.
The bad things are:
1. it is taking a long time
2. it costs a lot