Happy Catholic tagged me. Well, sort of. She said I could answer if I wanted to. That’s almost the same as tagging me.
What was I doing ten years ago?
Living in Austin.
Just bought a house.
Planting a garden with my dad.
Going to a non-denominational church that actually, really, had no politics.
Watching my sons play soccer.
Homeschooling my sons.
Five things on my To Do list today
1. Grade papers for Monday morning’s class.
2. Grade papers for Monday evening’s class.
3. Grade papers for Tuesday morning’s class.
4. Grade papers for Tuesday evening’s class.
5. (Nope. I already graded Tuesday afternoon’s papers.) Read NLP for Dummies.
Things I would do if I were a billionaire
Call my husband’s boss and tell him R quit.
Take my kids to live in a few foreign countries for the next year or so.
Endow two chairs at my alma mater.
Give big bucks to my alma mater’s library.
Hire someone to do my lawn.
Have someone make my clothes.
Three of my bad habits/qualities
1. I am quick to anger.
2. I am easily bored.
3. I am becoming a procrastinator.
Five places I’ve lived
1. Armonk, New York
2. Flagstaff, Arizona
3. Durham, North Carolina
4. Geneva, Switzerland
5. Covington, Louisiana
Five Books I’ve recently read
1. Kenneth Oppel’s Airborn and
2. his Skybreakers
3. Patricia Briggs’ The Hob’s Bargain (finished it last night)
4. Robert Aspirin’s Dragons Wild
5. 90 Minutes in Heaven by Don Piper
I tag Bev G because she is my friend, she blogs, and she might actually do it.