I want to put these up on Facebook next year, so I am writing it today (December 20, 2009 and posting it next November.
Identify the following Christmas tunes:
1. The apartment of two psychiatrists.
2. the lad is a dimunitive percussionist.
3. Decorate the entry-ways
4. Sir Lancelot with laryngitis
6. Present me naught but dual incisors for this festive Yuletide
7. The smog-less bewitching hour arrived.
8. Exuberation to this orb
9. 288 Yuletide Hours
10. Do you perceive the same longitudinal pressure which stimulates my auditory sense organs?
11. Woman’s Name, Questioning about her cognizance
12. The red-suited dude is due in this burg.
13. Stepping on the pad cover.
14. German guy has been drinking too much and thinks he is Dark Cloud’s boyfriend.
15. Far back in a hay bin.
16. Leave and do an elevated broadcast.
17. That exiguous hamlet south of the holy city.
18. Listen, the winged heavenly messengers are proclaiming tunefully
19. A joyful song relative to hollow metallic vessels which bring forth a ringing sound
20. As the guardians of little woolly animals protected their charges in the shadows of the earth
21. Frozen precipitation commence
22. O member of the round table with missing people
23. Tinkling metal spheres’ boulder
24. Vehicular homicide was committed on Dad’s mother by a precipitous caribou
25. We are Kong, Lear, and Nat Cole
26. Cup-shaped instruments fashioned of a whitish metallic element
27. Our fervent hope is that you thoroughly enjoy your yuletide season
28. Parent was observed osculating a red-coated unshaven teamster
29. Xanthic hay
30. May the Deity bestow an absence of fatigue to male aristocrats
31. Natal celebration devoid of color as a hallucinatory phenomenon for me
32. Obese personification fabricated of compressed mounds of minute crystals
33. Behold I envisioned a trio of nautical vessels
34. Singular first person listening to the noisemaking metal on the day before St. Stephen’s day.
35. Nice Polish king
36. Tranquility upon the terrestrial sphere
37. Have hitherward the entire assembly of those who are loyal in their belief
38. God’s messengers first person plural listening to in a lofty place
39. Only thing wanted for holiday: Second person singular
40. Old rhymes-with-pang sign
41. Castanea cooking in an unenclosed conflagration
42. Romance language happy holiday
43. The fact is that it commences appearing as if it were yuletide
44. Happy ancient holy guy
45. Question about the kid
46. Imperative that the person is another name for Kris Kringle
47. Late year season uncertain/question/amazed by country
48. The thing you cut down (in German)
49. Berry plant, happy holiday
50. Infantile jolly old man in red suit
1. Nutcracker Suite
2. The Little Drummer Boy
3. Deck the Halls
4. Silent Night
6. All I want for Christmas (is My Two Front Teeth)
7. It Came Upon a Midnight Clear
8. Joy to the World
9. The Twelve Days of Christmas
10. Do You Hear What I Hear?
11. Mary, Did You Know?
12. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
13. Up on the House Top
14. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
15. Away in a Manger
16. Go Tell it On the Mountain
17. O Little Town of Bethlehem
18. Hark, the Herald Angels Sing
19. Carol of the Bells
20. While the Shepherds Watch Their Flocks at Night
21. Let It Snow
22. O Holy Night
23. Jingle Bell Rock
24. Grama Got Run Over by a Reindeer
25. We Three Kings
26. Silver Bells
27. We Wish You a Merry Christmas
28. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
29. Yellow Straw
30. God Rest Ye Merry, Gentlemen
31. I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas
32. Frosty the Snow Man
33. I Saw Three Ships
34. I Heard the Bells on Christmas day
35. Good King Wencelas
36. Peace on Earth
37. O Come All Ye Faithful
38. Angels We Have Heard on High
39. All I Want For Christmas is You
40. Auld Lang Syne
41. Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire
42. Feliz Navidad
43. It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas
44. Jolly Old Saint Nicholas
45. What Child is This?
46. Must Be Santa
47. Winter Wonderland
48. O Christmas Tree, O Tannenbaum
49. Holly Jolly Christmas
50. Santa Baby