I spent a week spraying my dress (which is a summer style) and now it will be 30 degrees tomorrow.
I spent several days spraying the wings and they still are not done. In fact, the house smells like paint because I needed to add paint and I brought it inside to dry.
Ron helped me get the wings glued together and he also helped me–actually he did it–cut the place for the strap to go through. It’s going to work out very well, I think.
He also suggested using puff paint to make the wings more textured. It looks good, but after that I need to paint it with black enamel paint. This is a bit more involved than I expected; however, I do think that it will look amazing. Or at least, it has the potential to look amazing.