TEN THINGS TO PONDER FOR 2007
10. Life is sexually transmitted.
Yahoo! I always knew there was a reason it felt so good.
9. Good health is merely the slowest rate at which one can die
I don’t think there should be any “merely” about it. Good health is a blessing, a miracle, a joy. We’re all going to die, but wouldn’t it be nice to go healthy?
8. Men have two emotions: Horny and Hungry. If heâ€™s not chasing you, make him a sandwich. (Is that true?[The Anchoress])
It would explain why guys gain so much weight after they get married.
7. Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day; teach a person to use the Internet and they wonâ€™t bother you for weeks.
Well, they do come down for dinner. But only if you IM them.
6. Some people are like a slinky – not really good for much, but you canâ€™t help but smile when you shove them down the stairs.
5. Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in the hospital dying of nothing.
4. All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.
3. Why does a slight tax increase cost you two hundred dollars,and a substantial tax cut saves you thirty cents?
Because the government defines the words “slight” and “substantial” in ways that most benefit them.
2. In the 60â€™s, people took LSD to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal.
Oh my goodness. This is so true I almost couldn’t laugh.
1. We know exactly where one cow with mad-cow-disease is located among the millions and millions of cows in America, but we havenâ€™t a clue as to where thousands of illegal immigrants and terrorists are located.
Yeah… Doesn’t that say even more about our government than you wanted to think about?
This list lifted from The Anchoress. (Lifted sounds so much better than “stolen in its entirety,” which was the original title for this entry.)