Okay, this is premature, but I am really having trouble just shuffling off this topic.
1. Dream job for me
2. Son can better afford college (and he wants us to go with him to college!)
3. H can pursue his professional goals.
4. Have friends there and could find other like-minded people.
5. Being part of the school is cool.
6. Easier to be more spiritual.
1. Financial issues: 1/3 to 1/2 income if we move. Sell old and buy new house, moving expenses.
2. No photography, or little anyway
3. Have a good job here, with very supportive administration.
4. H has a job here
5. Here is pretty. There is not.
6. There is a lot to do here.
When I think of the job for me there, I think, “Yes.” But when I think of the rest of it, I am not so sure.
Of course, the school hasn’t agreed to interview me yet, so it may all be moot.
Turns out H cannot pursue his professional goals at the Go. So it looks like staying is becoming more and more the thing.
Interesting. Not how I was expecting the clarity to go.